The crest floor plan of the crest condo is designed very spaciously. These are designed according to the needs of the residents. The crest condo located at the Prince Charles Crescent is a new development in the residential sector. This crest condo is covering the area of 256,000 square feet. The quality of the crest condo is superior. The design of the crest floor plan is best as it is designed by the best architects. This well-renowned architect is named as Toyo Ito and Associates. These architects are known for the creation of conceptual designs. These architects are considered to be “one of the world’s most innovative and influential architects”. The crest floor plan is designed in such a way that it gives a beautiful and the panoramic view of Singapore. The view that the crest condo provides to its residents is unobstructed. The surrounding of the crest condo is very beautiful and full of greenery and the waterscape. This element of greenery around the crest condo provides a very beautiful view to the people. This thing makes a site more attractive to the residents. The beautiful location of the crest condo makes it also more attractive to the investors. The crest condo is meeting the needs of all the people whether they want to live in the lower ground of idyllic low-rise or they want to live high up on the 23-story. They can get a condo based on their wishes. The crest floor plan is a one that is providing a perfect balance. Residents of the crest condo are leading a beautiful and joyful life.
The crest is configured with 469 units on 4-blocks of 5-story villas with 3-tower of 23-story apartments. There are several types of units:
- 35 x 3-bedroom units (1,033 – 1,335 sqft)
- 41 x 3-bedroom (M) units (1,184 – 1,389 sqft)
- 2 x 3-bedroom + study (1,044 sqft)
- 32 x 3-bedroom (M) + study (1,453 – 1,658 sqft)
- 67 x 3-bedroom guest suite/dual-key units (1,141 – 1,335 sqft)
- 8 x 4-bedroom units (1,485 – 1,711 sqft)
- 4 x 4-bedroom + study (1,582 – 1,690 sqft)
- 2 x 4-bedroom (M) + study (1,744 sqft)
- 20 x 4-bedroom guest suite/dual-key units (1,367 – 1,733 sqft)
- 4 x 4-bedroom guest suite/dual-key + study units (1,453 – 1,658 sqft)
The crest floor plan provides this view that I am going to describe below:
- Plaster / skim coat with paint to Private Foyer, Living, Dining, Family, Bedrooms, Study, Utility, Yard and Store (where applicable).
- Porcelain tiles up to false ceiling height and to exposed surfaces of all Baths and Powder Room.
- Homogeneous tiles up to false ceiling height and to exposed surfaces of WC.
- Porcelain tiles up to false ceiling height and to exposed surfaces only, and glass panel between top and bottom kitchen cabinets with Kitchen and Open Kitchen.
- Plaster / skim coat with paint / solid surface between the top and bottom kitchen cabinets at Dry Kitchen.
- Mirror to a designated area of all Baths and Powder Room (where applicable).
This is the construction side of the crest floor plan.
Here I am going to discuss the number of various types of residential units.
- The 57 units of one bedroom apartment
- 89 units of 2 bedroom apartments
- 18 units of 2 bedrooms + study room apartment
- 35 units of 3 bedrooms apartment
- 41 units of 3 bedrooms apartment (M)
- 2 units of 3 bedrooms + study room
- 32 units of 3 bedrooms apartment (M)
- 67 units of 3 bedrooms unit which is a part of Guest Suite series or Dual Key
- 8 units of 4 bedrooms apartment
- 4 units of 4 bedrooms + study room apartment
- 2 units of 4 bedrooms (M) + study room apartment
- 20 units of 4 bedroom that is Guest Suite Series or Dual Key
- 4 units of 4 bedrooms + study room that is Guest Suite or Dual key
- 2 units of 5 bedrooms (M) apartment
- 8 units of 5 bedrooms (M) + study room apartment
- 30 units of 2 bedrooms villa
- 10 units of 3 bedroom villa
- 40 units of 4 bedroom villa