The Crest is located 103 Prince Charles Crescent, Singapore, between the Jervois road Enclave and Alexandra Canal. The property type of The Crest is Condominium. It will be completed in 2018 most probably. The tenure of The Crest is 99-year leasehold. The Crest 23 floors and 469 units. The establishment and development company of The Crest is Wingcrown Investment Pte Ltd.
The Crest floor plan has a unique style and looks of its own. The 469 units ranging from 1-bed flats to 5-beds apartment. It has also different types of Villas on different blocks. It is situated within walking distance of 10-mins Redhill MRT Station.
The Crest number of units divided into numerous story blocks, as it is 23 stories towers. It has different types of units with different sizes according to people’s will regarding as arrangement, magnitude and number of bedrooms. Every unit has a unique specialty, and when it comes to neighborhood condominiums The Crest floor plan always ready to compete. The units have specialties like guest rooms, study room, and 5-beds sitter. The luxurious design of The Crest floor plan also includes private lifts which other competent projects do not hold regarding the size and price. The Crest has unique shapes of towers as each of them holds 23 Storeys Blocks. Its design has a very deep impact on the architecture design of the rooms. This deep impact regards in a positive way to residents of The Crest. As in account of facilities, The Crest floor plan provides a 50-meter lap pool, a leisure pool, a children’s pool, tennis court, a steam bath, a meadow spa and sky gym. The Crest is configured with 469 units on 4-blocks of 5-story villas with 3-tower of 23-story apartments. There are several types of units:
- 35 x 3-bedroom units (1,033 – 1,335 sqft)
- 41 x 3-bedroom (M) units (1,184 – 1,389 sqft)
- 2 x 3-bedroom + study (1,044 sqft)
- 32 x 3-bedroom (M) + study (1,453 – 1,658 sqft)
- 67 x 3-bedroom guest suite/dual-key units (1,141 – 1,335 sqft)
- 8 x 4-bedroom units (1,485 – 1,711 sqft)
- 4 x 4-bedroom + study (1,582 – 1,690 sqft)
- 2 x 4-bedroom (M) + study (1,744 sqft)
- 20 x 4-bedroom guest suite/dual-key units (1,367 – 1,733 sqft)
- 4 x 4-bedroom guest suite/dual-key + study units (1,453 – 1,658 sqft)
The Crest holds a different type of parking lots like Basement Car Park and TOP is expected in development.
Footings and piles.
Reinforced concrete structure frame.
- a) External – Precast / reinforced concrete / bricks / block wall / aluminum frame window.
- b) Internal – Precast / reinforced concrete / bricks / block wall / dry wall / glass panels.
Reinforced concrete flat roof with insulation and waterproofing.
- a) Ceiling board with paint to Private Foyer, part Living, part Dining, part Bedroom(s), Family, Study, and Store (where applicable), Open Kitchen, Dry Kitchen and Utility.
- b) Moisture resistant ceiling board with paint to all Baths, Powder Room, Kitchen, Yard and WC.
- c) Skim coat with paint and aluminum trellis with glass to Private Enclosed Space (PES).
- d) Skim coat with paint to Balcony.
- e) Skim coat with paint and / or aluminum trellis with glass to Balcony of: #05-19, #05-20, #05-21, #05-22, #05-23, #05-24, #05-25, #05-26, #05-27, #05-28, #05-29, #05-30, #05-31, #05-32, #05-33, #05-34, #17-01, #19-01, #13-02, #15-02, #15-03, #17-03, #11-04, #13-04, #13-05, #15-05, #15-06, #17-06, #13-07, #15-07, #11-08, #13-08, #13-09, #15-09, #10-10, #12-10, #12-11, #14-11, #11-12, #13-12, #17-13, #19-13, #13-14, #15-14, #15-15, #17-15, #11-16, #13-16, #13-17, #15-17, #15-18, #17-18, #23-01, #23-03, #23-04, #23-06, #23-10, #23-12, #23-13, #23-15, #23-16 and #23-18.
- f) Skim coat with paint and aluminum open trellis to Private Roof Terrace.
- g) Skim coat and paint to other area.
6) THE CREST CONDO FLOOR PLAN FINISHES:
- a) Wall:
- i) Plaster / skim coat with paint to Private Foyer, Living, Dining, Family, Bedrooms, Study, Utility, Yard and Store (where applicable).
- ii) Porcelain tiles up to false ceiling height and to exposed surfaces of all Baths and Powder Room.
iii) Homogeneous tiles up to false ceiling height and to exposed surfaces of WC.
- iv) Porcelain tiles up to false ceiling height and to exposed surfaces only, and glass panel between top and bottom kitchen cabinets to Kitchen and Open Kitchen.
- v) Plaster / skim coat with paint / solid surface between top and bottom kitchen cabinets at Dry Kitchen.
- vi) Mirror to designated area of all Baths and Powder Room (where applicable).