The crest floor plan is different for each floor of the crest. They are designed very beautifully on the demands of the residents or for the comfortable living of the people residing over there. There different levels of the crest for which the crest floor plan is designed efficiently. The crest condo is designed by Wing Tai Land, Metro Australia Holdings Pte Ltd, &Maxdin Pte Ltd. The total number of units in the crest condo is 469 that are distributed to 8 groups. According to the crest floor plan the crest condo consists of 23-stories and 4 blocks and each block consists five stories. The architects of these condos are Toyo Ito.
The Crest condo is providing a lot of amenities. At 1st floor, there is
- a 50m Lap Pool
- Hot tub
- Grill & Feast Veranda
- lavish landscaping
- the Sky Gym
- Sky Dining
- The Aroma Garden is located on the 23rd Sky Deck.
In the units of the crest condo, bedrooms range from one bedroom to bedrooms and also contain the dual key. The floors of each tower are beautifully planned.
The crest floor plan and the designs of the unit of the crest condo are unique and beautiful.
Various amenities are provided by the crest condo at the different levels at the standard floor as well as on the 23rd floor. Many popular and exceptional services are also provided:
- Steam Bath
- WavyRelaxation Pool
- Teppanyaki Grill.
The crest condo mixed development will be completed in June 2017.
Crest Condo is a beautiful combination of unit types and the crest floorplan design. These bedrooms range from 1-bedroom five bedroom plus Study room covering the area of 2,002 sq ft. dual key and the loft units are present in the crest condo.
The Crest Condo at Prince Crescent Charles is constructed by Wingcrown Investment Pte Ltd, the crest floor plan is designed by both these constructors jointly by Wing Tai Holdings, Metro Holdings, and Maxdin Investment Pte Ltd.
I am going to discuss the crest floor plan at the different level of the crest.
The first level of crest according to the crest floor plan contains these types of the residential units:
- 1 bedroom
- 2 bedrooms
- 2 bedrooms + study room
- 3 bedrooms
- 3 bedrooms hobby loft
- 3 bedrooms + study room
- 3 bedrooms Dual key
- 3 bedrooms + study room hobby loft
- 4 bedrooms
- 4 bedrooms + study room
- 4 bedrooms Dual key
- 4 bedrooms dual key+ study room
- 4 bedrooms hobby loft + study room
- 5 bedrooms
- 5 bedrooms hobby loft
- 5 bedrooms hobby loft + study room
The level 2 of the crest have different types of the residential units. A brief explanation of it is given as:
- 1 bedroom and the area covered under this one bedroom residential unit is 635 square feet.
- 2 bedrooms and the area covered is 797 square feet.
- 3 bedrooms (Hobby Loft) covers the area of 1,184 square feet.
- 3 bedrooms (Hobby Loft + Study room). It covers the area of 1,572 square feet.
- 3 bedrooms (Dual Key). It covers the area of 1,216 sq ft.
The crest floor plan of the crest contains following types of the units on the level 03. These are:
- One bedroom covers the area of 635 sq ft.
- 2 bedrooms cover the area of 840 sq ft.
- 3 bedrooms that cover the area of 1,227 sq ft.
- 3 bedrooms (Dual Key) and the area under it is 1,238 square feet.
According to the crest floor plan design, the level 4 contains the following units. That is designed in this way:
- One bedroom covering the area of 635 sq ft.
- 3 bedrooms (M+S) with the area of 1572 sq ft.
- 3 bedrooms (M) covering the area of 1,195 sq ft.
- 3 bedrooms (M) with the area of 1,216 sq ft.
- 3 bedrooms (DK) with the area of 1,216 sq ft.
- 2 bedrooms in the area of 797 sq ft.